Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Afuza Qistina :)

Ok. First, she was like so kind to me.
But, sometimes, I feel like killing her! >:)
Eventhough she is a pretty girl, doesn't meant her attitude were pretty too.
She is like so mean to the one she hates.
Like the dancing girls in our school.
She hates half of them.
But not Qeera and Jenna.
They were like so kind to us.
Hot girls. I really wanted to be friends with them.
Wtv, I'm talking about Afuza right now!
She always that she loves Haziq, she said it million times!
When the first time she said it, I was like, " Ok, wtv. "
But the second time she said it, I was like, " SHUT UP!! "
Sometimes she is annoying.
Sometimes I feel like, love her.
But sometimes, I feel like, KILLING HER!
When the last day of school.
Me, Munirah, Khadijah, Fitri, Azzrai, Natsha, Fathin
and others were so busy taking signatures from friends and teachers.
But Afuza and Farisya just sat in 6 Zuhal and talked with Haziq.
When I came to that class, Afuza was ignoring me,
At that time, I really2 hate her!
And Farisya was like, " 'Aliyah, sini la. "
But she still sat there, on the desk.
I feel like punching her that time!

Konon panggil rang, sini la, sini la. Tapi msih ddk situ!
Bontot terlekat kat situ ke ape?!

I really hate girls like that, but, they are my bestest friend in the
whole wide world. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment