Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Barbecue :)

Yeah ! Tommorow we are gonna celebrate a barbecue day !

Our whole family is gonna be there !

And I really really want to see our whole family gathering together.

I like it when I see my nieces and my nephew playing together.

It's not just ordinary playing ! They are gonna play together outside the house !



I really really hope tommorow is gonna be the happiest day of my life :)

Ohh ! Please please please !

I really really wanted to see all of 20th members

of my family gathering together outside the house !

I want to see their smiles ! Their happiness tommorow !



And I really really hope that tommorow will not be a bad day ever !

[Do I make my sentences right ? If not, correct me please !]

Sincerely from heart,
Liya Yunus. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment