Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 14, 2009

WTH, man!

I usually had fun when it is a year end holiday.

But this year aren't the same like last year
or many other years before last year.

And, usually, when I am on9- ing Myspace
or Facebook, it'll be fun. There is a lot of friend there.

But now, nobody. I am trapped man.

I don't know why. But, yeah, I am stuck!

I really2 wanted to play with my friends.
Hang out with them.

But where are they?!

No one contacted me, or SMS me.

But Amy always SMS me,
and when she SMS,
I always laugh.

But I can't reply it.
When she SMS me,
that is the time I had no credit!

I hate it.
I wish I had a brand new handphone.
A broadband.
A laptop.

And I wish I used a line for my handphone.
But I don't think I can get all of it.

Damn it!
But I don't lose anything in the world.

I still have my family.
And I THINK, I still have my friends.

Ilysfdm , my dearest family and friends :')

Wtv it is, I am thankful to Allah,
for giving me all that I have now.

I'll always ♥ you.

No comments:

Post a Comment